Tuesday 7 May 2013

Case study 6: ADENOIDS ENLARGED

,
 This is a case of a man 43 years old who migrated to Ireland from India .His wife is a nurse now working in Ireland. She was a patient of mine when she was working in Cochin. One day She called me and told me that her husband has some complaints and he wants a consultation. He came in the phone and narrated his complaints as follows.
                         
 “I   am suffering from Postnasal discharge for the last four or five years. I sneeze continuously. I have a cough of metallic sound. My nostrils are obstructed. I have to spit always the mucus coming from the posterior nares. All these complaints are aggravated during winter and in cold air or at the change of weather.My Knee joint have a slight pain while walking.”
                           
I asked him to visit my website “homoeomedic.blogspot. in” There is a questioners In the Case taking form .Kindly fill it up and call me. After awhile he called me.
                           
He writes that he is a reserved person, not with much company. But some times he gets sudden anger and shouts at his wife. (Ego) He adds that for each and everything he makes a theory of his own.(Theorizing).
                           
His thermal condition is cold aggravation. He has a thirst for large quantity of water at frequent intervals.                          I asked his wife to have a look into his nostrils. She reported that there is a small ball shaped thing inside the nose obstructing his breath. I presume that it is enlarged ADENOIDS. Considering all his mental, general, physical, and thirst I prescribed him SULPHUR, which he promptly took for six months. He got complete cure in six months.

0 comments to “Case study 6: ADENOIDS ENLARGED”

Post a Comment