Wednesday 29 May 2013

Case Study 7:THE MAN WHO TRAVELLED THROUGH BLACKHOLE OR VALLY OF DEATH

,

        This is the experience of a man who usually comes to my clinic for minor ailments such as commoncold, cough, or viral fever. When he came here he was very excited and frightened. In this case I had nothing to do. Now, in his own words. “Yesterday night I was sitting idle in my home. Suddenly I heard a sound such as ‘’DIM’’ inside my head. Then something surging (To move in like a wave rising up and sweeping upward) from body to head and upwards. Something had gone out of my body as if thrown by force. It was like a force-black in color- the vital force-filled in a balloon. I understood that it is my soul. I was passing through a black hole. I thought I was dying. Suddenly I called my God and everything returned as ever before.”   

EXPLANATION : It is a delusion .The idea of black hole; he might have got from some fiction which he might have read earlier.

TREATMENT :  There is one sentence in the Meterica Media of Lachesis;”Delusion –He himself is dead”. So I gave him Lachesis

RESULT :  In one month time he has forgotten everything. He came back one month later for medicine for his wife. And he was asking me,”Doctor, what was I telling you last time?”

0 comments to “Case Study 7:THE MAN WHO TRAVELLED THROUGH BLACKHOLE OR VALLY OF DEATH”

Post a Comment