Monday 11 February 2013

Case Study 4: Echoing in ears

,

 Once, a close friend of mine, and a well known doctor, consulted me for his ear problem.  When he speaks, the voice echoes in his ears. He had already consulted many of his colleagues with this issue. And at last a senior physician from a reputed hospital gave him a prescription to be used for the rest of his life. 
As a part of my usual medical examination I enquired about his thirst. He told me that he is very thirsty but often restraint himself from taking water from the clinic for the fear of getting infected with some diseases from the patients coming to his clinic. He was very obese, and perspires too much.

 For me the selection of an appropriate remedy was quite easy as I had to choose between either Phosperous or Causticum. Compared to Cauticum, Phosperos was more cheerful, lean and thin.  Considering both his physic as well as his mental makeup I decided to give him Causticum. 

He never again complained of reverberating in the ears. Now days, he reads homeopathic Materia medica and tries homeo medicines for different cases. 

0 comments to “Case Study 4: Echoing in ears”

Post a Comment