Saturday 9 February 2013

CASE STUDY 3: A CASE OF A FISH

,

One day a boy with a sad face brought a fish in a bucket, full of water. The fish was upside down, dying. There was only a very slow movement of the gills –the only sign, the fish was alive. The boy asked “Can you do something for this fish?”

I was perplexed for a moment. Suddenly I rose from my seat and grabbed Carbo Veg and poured it into the bucket.

After one hour the fish was swimming happily in the bucket. The child was also happy.

I still don’t know what were the mental, general, physical symptoms of the fish. Or from what disease the fish was suffering from. One thing I could prove was Homoeopathy is effective for fish also. (There is already a veterinary therapeutics for animals). Homoeopathy is a goddess continue meditating her, She will bless you in selecting the exact medicine at the appropriate time.(I am lucky –for these are chances you get once in a life time). 

Sometime later I visited one of my schoolmates in his house, whose wife was sick with some Cardiac problems. She was discharged from a famous hospital with a huge oxygen cylinder beside her bed. She was advised to use it, because the oxygen level in her blood was below normal. My friend asked me, “Can you do something?”. I gave her the same medicine which I had given the fish. After one week I was able to remove the oxygen mask from her face. She is taking Carbo Veg Once in a week and maintains the oxygen level. (The normal oxygen saturation level in Blood when measured with Pulse-oxymeter is 98%.)

After a period of three months, a doctor friend called me. His son was suffering from Asthma and said sadly his oxygen level in blood is below normal. I told him to try Carbo Veg. Two days later the doctor again called me to tell that the oxygen level has become normal. Some are introducing oxygen mask on the face of patients and I am trying to remove it.  


0 comments to “CASE STUDY 3: A CASE OF A FISH”

Post a Comment